Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Empties!


 
Biosilk Silk Therapy - I never thought I would finish this bottle, I got it for christmas & I am just now finishing it up. I have to say I was a tad bit weird at first about straying from my normal brand (Chi Silk Infusion) but I have to say this is just on the same level & smells amazing. Everyone that asks how I get my hair so soft this is one of my secrets. ;) Even though I have love for this product I think I'll go back to my beloved Chi this time & who knows maybe I'll switch back to this again after!
 
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White - For all you coffee drinkers out there, this tooth paste is god. As you can tell it's not an empty tube (shhh!), I already finished the first one & silly me threw it out. I obviously went & repurchased it (even got one for my mom). I've had problems with toothpastes breaking me out in the past & I'm happy to report this one hasn't.
 
Oral-B Glide 3D Whitening + Scope Floss - I always have floss on me (previous dental assistant) where ever I go. That being said I think this is the 3rd one of these I've killed off, works great with the toothpaste listed directly above.
 
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture For Eyes - So this was my first venture into eye creams ever & I have to say I'm hooked. It's just so refreshing after you try it you won't want to be without it (addiction warning). It also really did help the dry skin I had under my eyes which made it easier to cover up the lovely undereye area we all dread working with.
 
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner - I'm pretty sure I've used this eyeliner since I was in my high school days & being as I'm 24 I think I'd have to give this the award of most repurchased. It's quick drying so you never mess up your eye makeup when you're in a rush, has a great applicator so you can either get a thin, subtle line or a dramatic bold line & the best part - I have never had a problem with this transferring or getting all over the place through the day it really does stay put. It's also super easy to remove & great for my sensitive eyes.
 
Benefit They're Real Mascara - Hands down my favorite mascara. takes my tiny little eyes & opens them right up with no hassle. No flaking, No transferring or building up on your face through the day, Just super fabulous looking lashes. I've been through one full size & 3 travel size of this mascara & I've got another backup ready to go!
 
Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof - If you're on a budget & want something close to Benefit's "They're Real" this really is the next best thing. The only differences for me are that I have to work this one a bit more to really open up my eyes & the wand is curved on this one, where as on the Benefit one it's not.
 
Carmex Soothing Lip Balm - If you read my last post you already know I'm obsessed with these little guys & hide them in every part of my life. Well this little guy is the one that sat next to my bed that I would apply right before I went to sleep so I will have to hunt down another from my stash to replace him!
 
Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - This is the end of either my 2nd or 3rd tube I can't remember. Anyway this is a real hardcore, take no prisoners exfoliator. I use this 2-3 times a week & it really does get all the dirt & build up off my face. I either use this cheap Sephora face brush I have or just my hands with this. To top it all off it leaves you with this cooling, refreshed feeling after. Already got myself a new bottle!
 
I guess you can say I didn't really have any bad empties. I'm sure there will be some to come in the future. Do you have any empties you would NOT repurchase? If so leave them in the comments below! Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment