Friday, July 26, 2013

July Favorites.


My first favorites on my actual blog & I hardly have any new favorites, how sad. Guess that just means I'll have to step up my game for August & buy lots of new things!

I have to say my top favorite of the month goes to the Nars blush in "Oasis" on the far right. I have legit been obsessed with this color, to the point where I actually hid it from myself to try and get some use out of my other 759863 blushes (& failed). On the Nars website it is described as a "sparkling pink champagne". I have never had a bad application with this blush & it's always so flattering on me which is a tad odd because I'm oily so I tend to shy away from anything 'sparkling' but you can hardly tell that they're there. I attempted to get some swatches of it for you guys but considering it's after 8:30 pm here I had to work with what I had :( 



My runner up for top favorite is the NYX butter gloss in "Crème Brulee" & is described as a "natural" shade by the NYX website. This gloss isn't sticky & has a sweet smell that goes away after a few minutes. below are swatches, keep in mind that it is getting dark here so I had to work with what I had. Top picture is with a flash & bottom picture is natural light.


 
Other things I've been using a lot this month have been the Nars Bronzer in "Laguna" to contour with the Sedona Lace FB 05. When I don't feel like having on a lot of makeup but would like an even skin tone I apply the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in Medium. When I first got this I didn't really like it & let it sit in my drawer for awhile before finally giving it another try. I think it was the look of it when it dispenses that threw me off, being as it is a white balm with darker color beads. Once rubbed into the skin with looks great, does a great job evening out my skin & wears well for oily skin!
 
Now I'm asking you, what is your favorite beauty product of July & why? <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I have nominated you for a Liebser Award - all deatils are on my blog!

    Courtney x

    ReplyDelete