Sunday, August 11, 2013

Everyday Brushes/Sponge.


Let me first start out by saying all these brushes/sponge were purchased by me with my money, I did not get any of these sent to me. I am also not getting any form of payment to do this, these are my honest preferences. Also all of these brushes are on the cheaper side (direct links posted to all of them), I will be doing a later post on how I clean/maintain them.



Real Techniques "Setting Brush":
I use this to set my under eye concealer. You can purchase these at Bed, Bath & Beyond, Ulta & The Real Techniques Website for around $8.00.



Sedona Lace "618":
Since I normally have on acrylic nails & can't get into concealer pots/jars I use this to get into them, apply the product to my face & pat out with my fingers. This brush can only be found at The Sedona Lace Website & is $12.95.



"The Original Beauty Blender":
Sorry for the array of makeup all over them, I wanted to depict the size before getting wet (left) & then the size once wet (right). I personally always use mine wet, so what I do is run it under the water while gentle squeezing it then once it's reached the expanded size I gently squeeze in a towel & I'm ready to go. I normally distribute the foundation onto the back of my hand, dab my beauty blender in it & use a pouncing motion all over my face until everything looks flawless. The Beauty Blender can be purchased at Sephora & The Beauty Blender Website & come in all different sets & prices. I personally own the 2 pack of pink Beauty Blenders for $28.95 but obviously they need replacing.


Sedona Lace "980":
I use this to set my foundation as well as to blend out my contour. This brush can only be found at The Sedona Lace Website & is $14.95.



Sedona Lace "FB 05":
This is what I use when I contour using powder bronzer (what I use most often). This brush can only be found at The Sedona Lace Website & is $12.95.



Sedona Lace "FB 01":
My obsession with this brush is unreal. 98% of the time this is how I apply my blush, sometimes I even apply my contour and highlighter with it. It can also be used to easily sweep away fall out from eyeshadow. I feel that it is probably one of Sedona Lace's top sellers because it is out of stock a decfent amount of the time, which is why I own 3 (lol). This brush can only be found at The Sedona Lace Website & is $12.95.



Real Techniques "Multi Task Brush":
This is what I use to blend out my blush. It only comes in a kit called "Travel Essentials" (with a great brush stand for drying your brushes ;) ) & can be found at Bed, Bath & beyond, Ulta & The Real Techniques Website & costs around $18.00.



Elf "Small Tapered Brush":
When I'm not too lazy & have the time to apply highlighter this is normally what I find myself reaching for. It is available at Target, Walmart & The Elf Website for $3.00 (a steal I know).

Stick around to see how I care for these brushes & keep them looking like new! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment